Corporate Workshops and Consultations
In 2016/17 , 526,000 workers suffered from work place stress/anxiety/depression; resulting in 12.5million sick days (HSE report, 2016/17).
Employers are becoming increasingly aware of the importance and benefits of supporting their employee's mental health and wellbeing in work.
Eden Therapy and Wellbeing offers corporate workshops to help staff to improve their wellbeing through sessions such as:
- Recognising and managing stress
- Staff resilience training
- Mental Health awareness
- Anxiety awareness
- Low mood and depression awareness
- How to support staff using Active Listening and Therapeutic Techniques
Workshops can be designed for staff and/or managers (or a combination of both).
Bespoke workshops are available to include lunchtime learning, inset/team days or morning sessions - whatever suits your business model.
Why choose Eden?
- Bespoke training packages - designed to meet your needs and to suit your style.
- Friendly and professional service.
- Qualified - First Class Honours degree in Psychology and Counselling.
- Experienced Mental Health Practitioner - working with a wide variety of difficulties such as stress, anxiety, depression etc.
- Multi-systemic therapist - working with systems to improve communication and relationships.
- Level 4 qualification in 'Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector' (Initial teacher training).
- Experienced trainer - supporting learners through qualifications and portfolios as well as providing Level 3 safeguarding training to local professionals.
- Feedback received includes comments such as "it was useful..highlighting stress triggers and how to handle them" "the trainer's style felt like the session flowed"